You don’t want to miss this event!
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to enjoy arguably the best salmon dinner you’ll ever eat! And you won’t want to miss out on all the fantastic items to be auctioned off in the Silent Auction…all for a good cause to support our Youth Sailors!
Salmon Benefit Dinner and Auction
- Line Caught Barbecued Wild Salmon, caught and graciously donated by member Jay Bornstein and is being grilled by the “Salmon Whisperer”, member Mike Allsop or Vegetarian Option
- Baked Potato
- Caesar Salad
- Dessert Auction (baked items donated by parents)
Make your reservation here.
A portion of your dinner cost is donated to the Bellingham Sailing Foundation. The following is a partial list of the silent auction items that have been pledged…
- Adults – $30, After May 4th – $35
- Youth (Under 18) – $20, After May 5th – $25
- Sign up a table of 10 and receive a $50 Discount off your registration.
WOW! Check Out The List Of Auction Items
The event has been well attended in the past and raised enough funds to purchase two 29er dinghies, a 10-boat Opti trailer and a used Zodiac RIB this past year. As all boat owners are well aware there is always something else demanding attention and funds. This year we are upgrading our coaches boat equipment and learn to sail facilities.
Bring your family and friends to help support Youth Sailing in Bellingham!
View who is attending to help support our Youth Sailors!
Click here for a list of attendees.