Salmon Benefit Dinner and Auction
- Line Caught Barbecued Wild Salmon, caught and graciously donated by member Jay Bornstein and is being grilled by the “Salmon Whisperer”, member Mike Allsop or Vegetarian Option
- Baked Potato
- Caesar Salad
- Dessert Auction (baked items donated by parents)
A portion of your dinner cost is donated to the Bellingham Sailing Foundation. The following is a partial list of the silent auction items that have been pledged…
- Adults – $30, After May 5th – $35
- Youth (Under 18) – $20, After May 5th – $25
- Sign up a table of 10 and receive a $50 Discount off your registration.
- Two Apple Watches from City Mac
- Ocean racing picture of the year by Rick Tomlinson from the 2015 Volvo Ocean Race
- Top of the line Philips Sonicare tooth brush from Dr Eric Yaremko DMD
- VHF hand held radio with GPS from Pacific Marine Electronics
- Laser Radial practice sail and Laser boat cover from West Coast Sailing
- Hummingbird Depth and fish finder
- One-day introduction to sailing or guided sailing day on Chariot, a beautifully restored Annapolis 44′ sloop with Capt. Cathy Franklin
- Fine Wines
- More to come…
The event has been well attended in the past and raised enough funds to purchase two 29er dinghies, a 10-boat Opti trailer and a used Zodiac RIB this past year. As all boat owners are well aware there is always something else demanding attention and funds. This year we are upgrading our coaches boat equipment and learn to sail facilities.
Bring your family and friends to help support Youth Sailing in Bellingham!
View who is attending to help support our Youth Sailors!
Click here for a list of attendees.