2625 S Harbor Loop Dr
Bellingham, WA 98225
You don’t want to miss this event!
Don’t miss out on an opportunity to enjoy arguably the best salmon dinner you’ll ever eat! And you won’t want to miss out on all the fantastic items to be auctioned off in the Silent Auction…all for a good cause to support our Youth Sailors!
Salmon Benefit Dinner and Auction
Dinner Sold Out”
We are sorry to inform you that the Dinner is sold out. However, you are welcome to join us at 7:30 for the auction! If you can’t make the auction, but would like to make a donation, click on the “Tickets” button and complete the form.
- Line Caught Barbecued Wild Salmon, caught and graciously donated by member Jay Bornstein and is being grilled by the “Salmon Whisperer”, member Mike Allsop or Vegetarian Option
- Baked Potato
- Caesar Salad
- Dessert Auction (baked items donated by parents)
A portion of your dinner cost is donated to the Bellingham Sailing Foundation. The following is a partial list of the silent auction items that have been pledged…
- Adults – $30, After May 5th – $35
- Youth (Under 18) – $20, After May 5th – $25
- Sign up a table of 10 and receive a $50 Discount off your registration.
WOW! Check Out The List Of Auction Items:
- Two Apple Watches from City Mac
- Ocean racing picture of the year by Rick Tomlinson from the 2015 Volvo Ocean Race
- Top of the line Philips Sonicare tooth brush from Dr Eric Yaremko DMD
- VHF hand held radio with GPS from Pacific Marine Electronics
- Laser Radial practice sail and Laser boat cover from West Coast Sailing
- Hummingbird Depth and fish finder
- La Siesta Day Cruise and Salmon Bake hosted by Mike Allsop
- One-day introduction to sailing or guided sailing day on Chariot, a beautifully restored Annapolis 44′ sloop with Capt. Cathy Franklin
- Fine Wines
- Silver Reef Casio Steak House Dinner for 2
- iPad Mini
- 49″ LED TV
- Captain’s Course from Flagship Maritime Training
- West Marine Gift Certificate or Product
- Large Mt. Baker Print on Aluminum by Mike Powell
- Roto-molded Dinghy – 8 ft.
- Twin-Hull Dinghy
- Hummingbird 160 Fish/Depth Finder
- Gato Verde Adventure Sailing 2-hour Cruise (up to 6 People)
- North Sails Bags
- Kayak from Neimier Engineering
- Gear Aid Product Package
- Hanging Quilt by Anna Ahlen
- A Lot of Flowers Gift Certificate
- Pebble Beach Art
- Aloha Poke’ Hawaiian Poke’ Dinner for Two
- V’s Barbershop, Jimmy’s Personal Care
- Prime Massage – 90 Minute Massage
- 5-hour Customized Photography Lesson by Rick Tomlinson
- Keg of Beer from Stones Throw Brewing
- Eterna Studios Photo Sessions
- Bellingham Bell’s Baseball 4-Game Tickets
- Blue Sea Systems Electronics Package
- Booda Organics Booda Butter
- Check out even more items here including a South African Safari, a Tippecanoe RC Sailboat, a night’s stay at the Willows, a wood-fired pizza oven just to name a few.
The event has been well attended in the past and raised enough funds to purchase two 29er dinghies, a 10-boat Opti trailer and a used Zodiac RIB this past year. As all boat owners are well aware there is always something else demanding attention and funds. This year we are upgrading our coaches boat equipment and learn to sail facilities.
Bring your family and friends to help support Youth Sailing in Bellingham!
View who is attending to help support our Youth Sailors!
Click here for a list of attendees.